Tristan Just born May 19, 2009

Tristan Just born May 19, 2009
Hello World!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Year Passes..

It is hard to believe that Tristan has been away from us for 2 years. Someday's it feels like just yesterday since we held him in our arms. If you have a child give them a hug for Tristan. He is the most inspiring little boy I have ever met; I was just lucky enough to be his father. Remember when you are running late and need to be somewhere fast to take your time, smile to the ones you are leaving and let them know you care about them and their Friendship/Love. Life is short and you never know when that chance will come again.

This is a poem that Sarah heard that she really liked. We love you Tristan and not a moment goes bye that we don't miss you.

[i carry your heart with me(i carry it in]
BY E. E. CUMMINGS

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Love always,

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment