Tristan Just born May 19, 2009

Tristan Just born May 19, 2009
Hello World!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Although I think about something to add to the blog everyday as you can see it doesn't get added. Today however I needed to add something. It is Christmas day and although it seems now Christmas is all about presents and gifts, family is what occupies my mind. I think about how if it wasn't for God giving us his only son I would not have been able to hold my only son. And if Jesus wasn't born there would be no possible way I would see Tristan again. I know there is a Heaven and God does watch over us. If he did not take care of us I would not be here. As Sarah and I go through this difficult holiday season we remember what great things we have been blessed with and the memories we have of blessing that are no longer here. I try hard not to complain or be upset and lonely but that's what happens when you lose something you truly love. What I want for Christmas is for the people that are going through tough times and people that truly hurt to say a prayer. Ask for help because no matter what the situation is God will help you get through it. He has blessed me with two angels. One I live with and the other is waiting for me in Heaven.

God Bless everyone and Merry Christmas.

We miss you Tristan.

No comments:

Post a Comment